What is your husband’s name? Ryan Bradley Green
How long have you been married? it will be 2 years in March
How long did you date? about 2 weeks the first time, then 2 years later we dated for about 8 months? I really don't know. But we'd known each other for about 3 years before we got married.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? for sure me. Ry only eats twix and ice cream and the oatmeal cookies his mom makes. other than that he can always pass.
Who said I love you first? Ryan. I remember cuz I wanted to say it so bad, but I wanted him to say it first.
Who is taller? Ryan, by 10 inches.
Who can sing the best? Ryan. He has almost perfect pitch.
Who is smarter? hmm... I'd say we're a pretty even match. Ry can actually use his brain when it matters. but I get better grades, and remember more stuff.
Who does the laundry? Ryan does mostly. I'll wash, but he does almost all the folding. I hate folding laundry.
Who pays the bills? Ryan, except my car payment.
Who mows the lawn? Bruce, the landlord.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives? When we are together, he does. I like to be able to stare out the window. But when it comes to scooters, I had to have my own!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? depends on what it is. It's probably about even.
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me, after a LOOOOONG time! I remember, we'd be on the beanbag at Sharky's house and he'd turn and put his face really close to mine and I'd always be sure he was gonna kiss me... then he'd turn his head last minute. I think he did it on purpose to make me nuts.
Who asked who out first? Ryan asked me out. I always liked to let men be chivalrous like that. :)
Who wears the pants? We own more than one pair of pants people! We don't have to share! okay, really, I'd say it's Ry--but only cuz he finally breaks down and makes the decision first. Usually we just do the "you choose" "no you choose, it's your turn!" thing over and over.
I tag Ryan's mom Julie, just cuz I'm curious. And Mary, Nina, and Christie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jordan and I used do the "you choose" "no you choose thing too". Now, one of us will number the things in our head and say "1 or 2" then the other person just has to pick a number and the decision in made! It works so much better!
Post a Comment