Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Hell"

Today is the first day of our workout plan, or "Hell" as Ryan likes to call it. I'm not worried though, cuz he hasn't experienced it yet, and he'll appreciate it when he's ripped.

I took our resting heart rates and blood pressures this morning to see if there'd be a difference after 6 months. Which there should be. Also our current weight, and a "before" picture. But I'll be darned if I'll be posting the picture without a better looking "after" one to put up with it. :)

Here's the stats:

Ashley
HR: 68 bpm
BP: 113/70
Wt: 136 lbs

Ryan
HR: 64 bpm
BP: 115/70
Wt: 189 lbs

The resting HR and BP really were "resting" as I took them right after waking up in the morning. (or still mostly asleep in Ryan's sake) Hopefully our HR's will be lower, and maybe a lower BP, but ours are pretty good as of now, so I don't expect they'll really change. I don't want to have a big difference in weight. Hopefully I'll stay the same and Ry may gain some because we'll be putting on muscle to replace the fat weight. We'll see in 6 months!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Good job you guys!

Brad said...

I don't know what you all are talking about but it sounds interesting.

Jordan said...

Working out is not "hell" but heaven, I promise!!!